Version 2.0 - Effective Janurary 2016
What Information Does Gattai Digital Collect?
We may collect information such as the following:
- Your Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Billing and/or Mailing Address
- Any other billing information we may require
When Does Gattai Digital Collect My Information?
We may collect your information in the following situations:
- Registering as a client with us
- Using our Client Portal
- Scheduling a Remote Support Appointment
- Purchasing a digital product
- Registering for an Online Course
- Registering for our Newsletter
- Registering for a promotion, contest, or other activities
- Downloading Our Remote Support Application
- Downloading Our Tech Alert Application
- Downloading Our Computer Management Software
How Is My Information Used?
Gattai Digital may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us better respond to your needs, we also use it to create a support account for one click remote support as well as for our client portal)
- To improve client support (Your information helps us to respond to your requests more quickly and in a personalized manner)
- To improve our website and web services (We use your feedback to continually iterate and improve our services)
- For Invoicing Purposes (We use your information to send you invoices and collect payments for services)
- For Ticketing Purposes (We use your information to keep track of your issues and allow you to see support statuses in the client portal)
- To Send Periodic Emails (All clients who have had service with us will be notified about important announcements related to their services. If registering for an email newsletter, we have a double opt-in policy and you may opt-out of all emails at any time.)
- To send 14-day and 30-day client follow-up emails to check in and make sure services were rendered to your satisfaction and if additional support and services are needed.
- To administer a contest, promotion, or other site feature
If you would prefer that cookies are not installed on your computer by the Gattai Digital website, you can set your browser to reject cookies from the gattai.digital domain. If you need assistance with this or if you would prefer to register without the use of our web services, you may call us at (231) 794-2555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Gattai Digital Share My Information With Others?
In most cases, no. Gattai Digital only uses your information to provide the best experience for you our clients, readers, and listeners.
The only time we might expect to share your information with a third party is if it was required for us to work with a third party service or software vendor to carry out your request. Once again this is a rare case.
Can I Control How Gattai Digital Uses My Information For Marketing Purposes?
Once we receive your information you will be opted in to marketing communications. If you opted in and decide you would like to opt-out later, you may do one of the following:
- Follow the instructions in the unsubscribe link in your emails
- Call us at (231) 794-2555 to Opt-Out by phone
- Email us at email@example.com
When Opting-Out by phone, please make sure you provide your email address so that we can make sure marketing communications stop going to that address. Gattai Digital can not give a time frame for removing you from our lists at this time but will try to do so as soon as possible.
How Does Gattai Digital Secure My Information?
General: Whether you receive services, purchase a product, or simply contact us by using our website or calling us, we take reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access to your personal information. This includes all personal information we collect from you for any reason. Please be advised however that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted by email. Should you choose to communicate or transmit personal information by email, please do so at your own risk. Gattai Digital plans to offer more secure online transmission methods in the future.
Please note that while Gattai Digital is able to protect any personal information that is provided to us during the course of a transaction, we cannot take responsibility for any loss of data on any computer we provide service for. It is your responsibility to backup your data to preserve it (see Volternal Terms of Service Section I, Subsection C).
Remote Support: Gattai Digital technicians use a remote support application to diagnose and resolve system problems. This lets us access your computer to determine the problem and either repair it or provide advice on possible repair options. By taking advantage of this service, you give permission to Gattai Digital to log into your computer, which may contain personal information. Gattai Digital will only search your computer to determine the cause of the problem and will attempt to minimize interaction with your data. It is your responsibility to ensure that all of your files, especially those containing personal information, are secure to prevent any type of data loss or corruption.
What If I'm Linked To Other Websites?
Gattai Digital does not serve advertising links to other websites. Links to other websites are only posted if Gattai Digital and it's staff fully endorse the products, services, and/or software that is available from these websites. That said, we do not control these third parties and therefore when visiting these sites, Gattai Digital's Privacy Policies no longer apply and you will be subject to the Privacy Policies of the third parties you are visiting. You are encouraged to read the Privacy Policies of these third parties.
How Can I Update My Information?
Gattai Digital wants your information and marketing preferences to be as complete and accurate as possible so we can provide the best experience for you. To update your information you can:
- Call (231) 794-2555
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Gattai Digital, P.O. Box 1046, Manistee MI 49660
If you send an e-mail or letter request please include your current contact information and list the requested changes you would like to have made.
Does Volternal Collect Information From Children?
This website is not directed towards children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us immediately at (231) 794-2555. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers.
Who Can I Contact If I Have A Question Or Concern About This Policy?
Please contact the owner of Gattai Digital, Kellyn Delgado to report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy or security-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days. You can contact him by:
- Call (231) 714-9474
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to Gattai Digital, P.O. Box 1046, Manistee MI 49660